Tax & Private Client
Our City of London tax solicitors and chartered tax advisers are not like those of any other tax advisers or private client lawyers. We specialise in legal advice on international tax issues as well as UK tax arrangements with related offshore elements. We are focused on achieving the results you want. Key elements of our service are:
- Strict confidentiality. Advice from our London tax solicitors is covered by legal privilege which is not the case with other tax advisers such as accountants.
- Our tax lawyers provide straight, clear legal advice you can understand with clear recommendations as to what you should do.
- Our expert tax advisers are geared to working with your other professional advisers to ensure you are best looked after.
- London tax lawyers with extensive, practical experience of UK and international tax and property deals.
- Implementing tax advice in an effective way – our tax lawyers are pragmatic and commercial.
- Project management of transactions to the level you require.
- Adding value to your transaction with innovative thinking.
- We will travel at short notice to meetings abroad.
- We understand high net worth people are more sophisticated and demanding and do not accept second best.
- Tax Planning - legal advice from our tax advisers on domestic and international tax issues
- High Net Worth Entrepreneurs - Legal Service covering a comprehensive range of tax, property and company law issues
- Will Writing and legal advice
- Service France - legal advice on French tax, French property investments and French probate
- Service Monaco - legal advice on Monegasque tax and private client issues
- Service Swiss - legal advice on Swiss Tax and private client issues
- Articles - analysis of legal development in the fields of tax law, property law and other private client issues.
Please see our articles on tax and other private client matters and for further information please contact David Anderson, tax solicitor and chartered tax adviser or Graeme Perry, tax solicitor.