Sykes Anderson Perry has one of the leading residential property departments in the City of London.
Our specialist residential property team provides expert and personal advice on all aspects of residential conveyancing:
- particular experience in high value properties
- freehold and leasehold with particular expertise in leasehold properties in London
- full tax back-up for international buyers
- urban and rural properties including country homes
- sales, purchases and residential lettings throughout England and Wales
- secured lending work in the residential sector
- enfranchisement, voluntary and statutory lease extensions and the new right to manage - see our Lease Extensions and Collective Enfranchisement page
Use our Conveyancing Quote Calculators to see our fees and other expenses (such as Stamp Duty Land Tax) you can expect to pay when you are purchasing, selling or re-mortgaging a property. Click on the desired calculator below.
Moving house for many is a stressful business and our aim is to ensure the process is as stress free as possible. We aim to ensure our clients receive a pro-active service which is explained to you in plain English. We do not seek to make property work adversarial and our aim is to complete the transaction to your satisfaction.
Property transactions are subject to deadlines and we have considerable experience of completing transactions with tight deadlines. Read our advice on how to speed up your transaction.
The vast majority of our business comes through recommendation. Please click here to see a sample of the comments received.
Our commitment is to provide you with entirely independent legal advice.
The property team is headed by Gemma Wright. He is assisted by an extremely experienced team of residential conveyancing specialists who act for a broad range of individuals and companies on all aspects of residential conveyancing. Your main point of contact will be the lawyer dealing with your matter.
Nos services sont disponibles en français.