We aim to provide a quality, cost-effective service to all our clients, regardless of the nature of your dispute. We offer rapid assessments of legal problems and provide straight-forward advice on the merits, available options and costs of resolving disputes.
Key features of our service include:
- Prompt evaluation of the key issues.
- Proactive and commercially aware advice with cost-benefit analysis.
- Emergency action such as ‘out of hours’ applications for injunctions in appropriate cases.
- Realistic fee estimates with fee basis agreed in advance.
- Negotiation – tactical analysis to get the best deal.
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments at settlement to put the mechanics of the deal in place.
For further advice please contact Chris Sykes.