Service Swiss - Legal, Property and Tax Services
We advise UK residents on the tax implications and opportunities of moving to Switzerland including the following:
- Becoming UK non-resident
- Becoming UK non-domiciled
- Swiss taxation including double taxation with the UK and France
- Tax holidays between leaving the UK and becoming Swiss resident
- Swiss residents owning French second homes
- Ancillary Swiss property and company advice
- Lump-sum taxation (the “forfeit” basis)
- The use of trusts when moving to Switzerland
In most cases, matters are dealt with internally though we work closely with specialist tax practices in Zurich and Geneva. We will deal with relocation to both French and non-French speaking Cantons.
Why use us?
- Specialist knowledge of Swiss tax
- Practical daily experience of dealing with cases and finding solutions.
- Complete confidentiality and discretion which only a small City tax practice can provide.
- No conflicts of interest. Our size means we just look after you and do not take on other work which could create a conflict. We do not believe Chinese walls give private clients adequate protection.