Examples of Legal Cases undertaken by our Commercial Lawyers
Below are typical examples of some of the company & commercial law work undertaken by our commercial law solicitors:
- Advising on the sale of a company with a chain of agencies
- Advising a large national hairdressing chain on franchising their business
- Advising a property company in the acquisition of the business of an estate agency.
- Preparing and drafting a debenture for a holding company to secure its lending interest against the assets and undertakings of a subsidiary company.
- Negotiating and advising on terms of contract for a photographic company to operate services at a top-end, prestige department store.
- Drafting an agency agreement for development consultants.
- Preparing and negotiating a contract for a software company to provide services to a major commercial airline.
- Dealing with the restructuring of the share capital of a company and creating different share class rights for a video promotion company.
- Assisting the French Department on cross border corporate issues including Switzerland and Luxemburg.
- Advising solicitors firms and non-legal businesses in connection with conversion to LLP status or the use of a LLP in a corporate structure.
- Negotiating and concluding agreements for licensing and distribution of a biotech product.
- Acting in the acquisition of a number of companies in the employment agency sector as part of an expansion program of a medium size company.