A Career with Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd
Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd is a forward thinking and expanding law firm. We try to create an inclusive atmosphere where all the staff have an involvement in the better running of the business. We have Investors in People certification and are an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking for people who:-
- Are bright dedicated and highly motivated.
- Take pride in offering a high quality of service to the clients with a view to developing a long-term relationship with them.
- Are willing to embrace change. Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd has a reputation for innovation in the way legal services are provided.
- Will enjoy their work.
- Want to work as part of a team but also to use initiative and to take on responsibility where possible.
- Have a commercial awareness and a practical approach to problem solving.
What we offer:-
- A commitment to quality.
- Training - both internal and external
- An open door policy so that staff can approach partners and supervisors if they have a problem.
- Reward for hard work and performance.
- A bonus scheme. This is based on sensible and realistic targets for professional staff and on the performance of the firm for support staff.
- Rewards for good ideas. Suggestions from all staff as to the better running of the business are encouraged and prizes are awarded.
- Social activities. Informal socialising between staff is encouraged but we also organise staff outings. Recent ones have included paintballing, a murder mystery evening and entering a team in the City of London Fun Run.
- A modern corporate organisation. As a limited company we have a corporate structure and business decisions are based on strategic planning undertaken with the help of outside consultants. Better running of the business has benefits for all staff. .