Disclaimer and Legal Information
Whilst care is taken in its preparation, we accept no liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of acting on or refraining to act on information or other material within this site. You should always seek professional advice on the facts of your particular case.
- Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd is incorporated in England and Wales. Company number 08889045. Registered office 9 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YF. A list of members is available for inspection at that address. It is regulated by the Solicitors' Regulation Authority under no 612251, whose rules can be accessed via the http://www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct page.
- All references to "Sykes Anderson Perry", "the firm" and the like should be read as referring to Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd. We use the word "director" to refer to a member of Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd or a consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications.
- The firm is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Law Society. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide. We do not give investment advice and nothing in this website or in any communication or article or similar by us is to be taken as inviting you or encouraging you to invest in any particular asset or investment. You should take appropriate independent advice from suitably qualified and regulated persons.
- Pursuant to our obligations under the anti-money laundering laws and our professional obligations in the countries in which we operate, if you instruct Sykes Anderson Perry , we will use various available sources of information to establish certain matters about you, such as verifying your identity, including electronic verification.
- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Chartis Insurance UK Limited of The Chartis Building 58 Fenchurch Street London EC3M 4AB.
About this website
- If you have a specific legal question you should address it to one of our lawyers. The materials contained on this website are of a general, informational, nature. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on this site but the information does not constitute legal or professional advice and must not be relied on as such.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in these pages. Furthermore, Sykes Anderson Perry does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through this site.
- You may link to this site provided you link to our top level page and you do so in a way which indicates the link is to the Sykes Anderson Perry home page, is fair and not misleading. You may not display the contents of any of this site in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by us.
- You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this site on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on this site without our prior written permission.
- This site is protected by copyright and database right, both of which are owned by Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd.
Scams and frauds
Please be aware that criminals may pose as someone from Sykes Anderson Perry, in order to carry out scams or frauds.
These scams will often originate by email, and usually involve offering a large sum of money to the victim (such as an inheritance, unclaimed bank funds, lottery wins, or even loans), in return for paying a more modest sum, often referred to as transaction fees or brokering costs. Key to the scam is the entering into any form of communication with the victim.
More information regarding these frauds can be found at:
- Solicitors' Regulation Authority
- British Metropolitan Police - fraud alert
- US Federal Bureau of Investigation
Neither Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd nor any of its partners, employees, or consultants will be responsible for any losses incurred by any such scam.
Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority