Call us today on:
020 3178 3770
Property Solicitors Services
Sykes Anderson Perry Ltd has long been recognised for its expertise in both commercial and residential property work. The integration of the residential and commercial teams into a single property department enables us to provide a seamless service to our clients. Our teams can draw on a greater depth of experience when advising in respect of any particular issue and the shared knowledge and ideas base improves the quality of service.
- The firm undertakes all aspects of commercial property work, from site acquisition, developments and lettings for property clients to tenancies, licences and property management for commercial clients needing property advice.
- We provide a full range of residential property services including freehold and leasehold conveyancing, remortgage work, transfers of equity, variations, lease extension and enfranchisement.
- We deal with secured lending matters for banks wishing to lend on the security of properties as part of acquisitions or re-financing, including properties owned or being acquired by offshore vehicles.
- We have a specialist service for international buyers of UK property.
What we can offer you:
- A high quality specialist service
- Fees which are clear and reasonable with estimates provided
- Proactive advice based upon your needs
- Ease of communication in plain English
- Client login facility so you can view the progress of your case on line
- Please follow the links to the particular area in which you are interested.
We aim to work closely with our clients to achieve an understanding of their needs and provide advice in the appropriate context. We appreciate that it is often the aim of all parties to complete the transaction swiftly and accordingly we do not seek to make matters unduly adversarial.
Our departments frequently work closely together which ensures that our lawyers keep abreast of the latest developments in the relevant areas of law and regularly exchange information and ideas about our services to clients.
One of our strengths is being able to analyse a client's position from a commercial perspective. While we are good at solving problems, our approach is to identify and address issues as soon as possible to avoid problems later. We seek to avoid the costs and delays of protracted litigation by taking a pragmatic view to reach commercial and practical solutions, however our property clients can also rely on our strong property litigation experts if this cannot be achieved.
David Arivo qualified as a solicitor in 2000 and since then has specialised in residential property law, especially complex residential leases in Central London. Prior to joining Sykes Anderson Perry he was head of residential property at a niche Central London law firm for a number of years.
David also deals with lease extensions, off-plan purchases, buy to let acquisitions and auction purchases. He has experience in acting for offshore buyers and understands the requirements of sophisticated high net worth people.
Away from the office, David enjoys spending time with his young daughter, attending art galleries, watching home renovation programmes and playing badminton.
Katie Mear is a solicitor who specialises in property work. She handles commercial and residential property transactions and leasehold/collective enfranchisement.
Gemma Wright is a solicitor specialising in residential conveyancing. She qualified in 2012 affter training with Sykes Anderson Perry.
One of our Directors, Chris Sykes, deals with commercial property and high value/complex residential transactions. He is also in charge of one of the firm's specialist areas of leasehold/collective enfranchisement.
Our property solicitors are assisted by support lawyers who help to make sure that deals go through smoothly.