Call us today on:
020 3178 3770
Solicitors Advocates & Chartered Tax Advisers, London
UK and International Law
Founded in 1989, we are a City of London law firm with an experienced team of UK and international property and tax lawyers. By coming to Sykes Anderson Perry, you can consider it done.
Our London property solicitors can advise on a wide range of domestic and international issues including latest legal developments, cross-border property transactions and potential pit-falls in overseas property markets. Obtaining expert legal advice from Sykes Anderson Perry is the best way to manage many of the risks in complex property transactions or overseas property investments.
Our London chartered tax advisers provide specialist advice on UK and international tax issues, including double taxation treaties, the use of off-shore vehicles and minimising inheritance tax. Along with our property lawyers, litigation lawyers and commercial law experts we are able to provide a comprehensive service to our client base of entrepreneurs, wealthy individuals and professionals.
Our website contains plenty of detailed articles on tax and other areas of law. We make this information freely available to demonstrate our level of competence and expertise, and to help build a relationship with you, our clients. If you cannot find an article on a topic that has not been covered elsewhere click here and let us know. If we think it would be helpful to our clients or prospective clients, we will consider writing one.
Recent Articles (RSS feed for news, articles and opinion )
- French Wealth Tax – the sting in the sale – back tax claims by the French taxman
- Capital Gains Tax on non-residents residential properties in the UK
- Non-domiciled individuals remitting money tax-free to the UK to buy property
- French Resistance - A change in the law presents a potential issue for English clients with "assurance-vie" products.
- Non-domiciled dual-contracts of employment in the UK – new tax rules.
- Confidentiality of Tax Information in France
- The UK entrepreneurs guide to using French SCIs to avoid UK income tax. (In Bloomberg's Tax Planning International)
- Pushing the Envelope - de-enveloping UK residential property
- Expats to pay Capital Gains Tax on UK residential property
- Non-residents to pay UK Capital Gains Tax on sale of UK residential property – Announcement 5th December 2013
- France’s new law to tackle tax fraud. (In Bloomberg's Tax Planning International)
- Possible new Capital Gains Tax on non-residents who own UK property
- Non-French residents’ liability to French 15.5% social charges on French real estate income and gains of non-French residents
- Love nor Money - prenuptial agreements in England and Wales
- Contentious Probate - Contesting an English Will
- Premier Conveyancing Service for high value and complex transactions. (new service)
- The right to manage allows flat-owners to take over management of their building subject to certain criteria. (From 'Property in Practice' June 2013, the magazine of the Law Society’s Property Section www.lawsociety.org.uk/property).
A commitment to high quality is of prime importance. We invest in our staff and in the latest technology. We are an Investor in People and have achieved Lexcel certification which is the legal profession's equivalent of ISO 9002.